A Magazine Like No Other
Watch! is a lifestyle magazine told through the eyes of celebrity. Every issue gives readers a peek into a rarefied world, filled with art, beauty and glamour—all from the stars’ perspective.
Your Trusted Source
Watch! offers credible insights, tapping into the CBS heritage of being reliable, relevant and highly entertaining. People believe what they read here.
“Watch! is the real deal. Everything here is serious fun, serious glamour. Readers get a backstage pass to our lives through the magazine’s pages.” — Pauley Perrette, star of CBS’ long-running No. 1 hit drama NCIS.
WATCH! Is a Tastemaker
The hottest talent. The most exotic destinations. The most exquisite fashions. Watch! packages editorial that is timeless, fun and elegant, and that the stars’ fans love to see.
“Being flown to Italy, getting to wear fantastic designer fashions and have it all spectacularly documented for Watch! magazine? Yeah, I’d pretty much always say ‘yes’ to that offer …” — Neil Patrick Harris, star of CBS’ hit comedy How I Met Your Mother
WATCH! Is a Passport
Our readers are eager to experience inspiring, alluring destinations. Inside the pages of Watch! readers accompany celebrities as they visit exclusive locations on their wish list. Here are just a few of the amazing backdrops we have featured in the magazine—and checked off our list:
WATCH! features the work of some of the world’s most talented entertainment and lifestyles writers, photographers and illustrators.
From their lives and their laptops come pieces that add up to a remarkable whole in the pages of WATCH! magazine.
- Kate Betts Named one of the top 10 fashion editors by Forbes, Betts was the youngest editor-in-chief in the history of Harper’s Bazaar. Betts also reports regularly on fashion for CNN
- Brantley Bardin Veteran entertainment journalist, Bardin has made a career of chatting up a veritable army of celebs for a roll call of international publications. Currently a contributing editor of InStyle and Playboy, the native Louisianan keeps shooting for the stars from his hillside home in Los Angeles
- Michael Musto Musto’s popular “La Dolce Musto” column and “La Daily Musto” blog for the Village Voice are must-reads for the glittera
Behind the lens, capturing CBS’s most famous stars for covers and spectacular fashion features, are such luminaries as:
- Patrick Demarchelier A legendary lensman, Demarchelier has created ad campaigns for almost every fashion house while shooting editorially for Condé Nast magazines, including Vogue and Vanity Fair.
- Ellen von Unwerth Unwerth’s distinctly sensual campaigns for Guess in the early 1990s launched her career among the world’s elite commercial photographers
- Art Streiber An award-winning photographer for Esquire and Vanity Fair, Streiber was name to American Photo magazine’s “100 Most Important People in Photography.”